To equip our trainees with the skills and knowledge of performing CPR & AED and clearing of foreign bodies on adults and infants.
- Circulatory system
- Causes of heart disease
- Steps on adult & infant CPR
- Identify adult & infant foreign body airway obstruction
- Steps on managing adult & infant conscious and unconscious foreign body airway obstruction
- The use of an AED machine
- Practical 100%
- Theory 80%
Mode of learning:
- E-learning (Asynchronous)
- Practical hands-on
- BCLS + AED certification card
Accredited by Singapore Resuscitation and First Aid Council (Valid for 2 years)
Enjoy a 10% discount by showing our first aid card to these places!